MEGABIT is a digital solutions provider started in September 2018, it is motivated to take a lead in Digital Transformation and make everything possible in the digital life.
In 10 years, we want:
1. To become a hub of digital solutions in Rwanda
2. To move Africa’s business forward through internet
3. To become the enabler of digital businesses in Africa
JOB TITLTE: Digital Sales and Marketing Officer
Number of positions: 1
We are looking for a proven top-producer who can live up to this standard and help us continue to grow. This sales professional will not be afraid to and to make cold calls and will know how to find leads, search for opportunities and get in the front door of prospects. Our expectations are high; improvement is expected to be constant. But this is an environment that is non-traditional, creative and rewarding. Our firm strive to become a thought leader and well-respected in the industry. If you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your application to email@example.com by 31st January 2021
Here is what we expect and what we will reward in the successful candidate.
Tasks and outputs
· You must have a strong track record of selling Digital Solutions in a B2B environment or a strong understanding of the industry
· Your results clearly demonstrate that you can succeed in situations where your services are top of the line but typically more expensive than your multiple competitors.
· You are comfortable selling solutions and services that we provide with relatively long sales cycles of above 1 year 6.
· You can gain access to prospects through key decision-makers but also have the ability to communicate effectively with internal marketing, technical, and c-level executives.
· You have shown that you can clearly differentiate your products and services based on value, functionality and suitability to the prospect environment.
· You have won consistently against one or more competitors and show unique resourcefulness in gaining access to key decision-makers.
· Your ability to question effectively sets you apart as a knowledgeable sales consultant and earns credibility with your clients.
· Your record demonstrates that you can work independently with infrequent management interaction, from a remote location or home office.
· You can illustrate your hunting and prospecting behaviors and describe how you build and manage your pipeline of qualified opportunities.
· You are comfortable managing a territory in which 80% of your business is generated from new opportunities so cold-calling must be a standard part of your prospecting plan.
· You can apply your industry and services knowledge to identify high potential prospects and then construct pursuit plans that will either qualify or disqualify each efficiently.
· You have excellent follow up and organizational skills and the ability to sell a solutions and services.
Although you have shown the ability to build and execute your sales goal by prospecting independently you also have a verifiable background of teaming with your subject matter experts and technical support team to develop solutions that address customer requirements while delivering required ROIs.
This is a full-time position and you will be responsible for generating 100% of leads for new business.
· Sales in the Hosting, Software development, Digital Marketing, ICT, or any Information Technology Services arenas
· The ability to design a custom solution based on the clients’ needs and our product mix
· Strong and effective cold-calling record
· Strong Closing and Deal Making skills
· Can identify leads, create and execute effective prospecting plan
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to search out and understand customer needs for SEO tools and skills
· Can manage a sales cycle above 1 year.
· Able to balance multiple open opportunities while not missing key pipeline milestones
· Can articulate issues at both business management and marketing management levels
· Strong written and presentation skills.
· Fluent in Both: Kinyarwanda, English and French (added advantage) languages
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Negotiable based on experience
· Sales: 2 year (Required)
· Business Development: 1 year (Required)
· Online Marketing: 1 year (Required)
· Kigali, Rwanda (Required)
· One location
· On the road
· Health insurance
· Retirement plan
· Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
· Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
· People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
· Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
· Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
· Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
· Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
· Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
· High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
· Open to applicants who have Bachelor’s degree
· Both men and women
· Monday to Friday
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam and interview
Done at Kigali , on January 5th ,2020